- English Exam Layout for GCSE English Language and Literature
- Key Assessment Dates
- Year 7 Success Criteria
- Year 8 Success Criteria
Schemes of Work
Schemes of Work for English can be viewed here as as pdf.
Additional English Activities
Please see our Extra Curricular activities page for more information on after school clubs and study support for all subjects.
In a recent pupil voice survey, our students said:
- It’s always interesting.
- My teacher is nice.
- Our topics are interesting.
- Lessons are fun, challenging and engaging.
- We get the help we need.
- I like the way the lessons are taught.
- Nice teachers, I love English the way it is.
- The teachers make it as fun as possible.
- I feel like I learn more and English becomes slightly easier.
- Always a challenge.
- It’s fun. I didn’t know anything, now I know quite a lot.
- The teachers are the best thing about English.