ParentPay is a secure online payment service for schools and families. We currently employ ParentPay through Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council as an optional service, for parents to be able to credit their children to pay for school meals without the need for cash and cheques to be brought into school. Parents can credit their accounts online via the ParentPay secure website.
To access your ParentPay account, please click here to login, then enter your username and password as supplied by us in your welcome letter. Welcome letters were sent out to all parents in September 2016, but please contact us if you have any problems accessing your account.
Guidance documents for using ParentPay
- Adding and using parent account credit
- How to view payment history
- How to view and update your childs details
- How to update your username or password
- How to update your profile settings
- How to set up email and text alerts
- How to pay for items
- How to make a withdrawal from your account
- How to make a meal and event bookings
- How to handle manual bookings and manage meal debt payments
- How to credit a childs meal booking balance
- How to add a child to your account
For further guidance and information, please see the ParentPay frequently asked questions (FAQ) or their Help and Support section. If you are still having issues, please contact us at school and we will try and assist you.