Please find below our school policy, guidance and procedure documents.
You will need Adobe Reader (free download) to read them.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Admissions and Admission Appeals Procedures
- Adverse Weather Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Procedure (please see Trust policies)
- Controlled Assessment Policy
- Controlled Assessment Risk Assessment (GCSE)
- Equality Information and Objectives (public sector equality duty)
- Equality Policy
- eSafety Awareness Policy
- Exam Policy
- Exams Contingency Plan
- Exams Disability Policy
- Exams Emergency Evacuation Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Home School Policy
- Internal Appeals Policy
- Remote Education Policy
- Safeguarding Policy for Remote Learning
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2020-21
- COVID 19 Safeguarding Policy and Procedures for School Closures
- SEND Policy and Information Report 2020-21
- Sex and Relationship Policy
- Single Equality Policy
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development Policy
- Unreasonable Complaints Policy (please see Trust policies)
- Whistleblowing Policy (please see Trust policies)
Please also note that The Prescot School is part of The Heath Family (NW) Multi-Academy Trust. In addition to The Prescot School’s policies, there are also policies in operation set and maintained by the Trust. These Trust policies all apply to The Prescot School and can be found here.
A copy of the school’s funding agreement can be found here.
Details of how the Trust and its schools is complying with the public sector equality duty can be found here.
Please find below our school’s privacy notices for both students and workforce.
Please note that since the information and advice service for young people ‘Connexions’ ceased to operate, it has been replaced locally since September 2012 by the independently operated organisation ‘Greater Merseyside Connexions’.
We carefully monitor the data that we share with Greater Merseyside Connexions, just as we did with Connexions prior to September 2012 in full compliance with all current data laws.
If you have any further questions in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For any more information regarding our privacy notices or data protection policies, please contact Mr S Mawdsley via the main Centre’s telephone number.
For financial reports, statements and information, please see the documentation published by The Heath (NW) Multi Academy Trust.